Best Chapter Award – 2018
The purpose of the Best Chapter Award is to recognize the volunteers’ efforts, from within the member chapters of the IEEE Singapore Section.
- The Call for the Best Chapter Award Nomination will be sent to all the Chapter Chairs.
- Interested Chapter will be required to submit to the Award Committee Chair (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) a short write-up of maximum 4 pages (12 point font, double line spacing, single column format) summarizing the activities and achievements of the chapter in the previous calendar year (2017). Proposals of more than 4 pages will be rejected.
- Each nomination write-up shall carry the names, membership numbers and email addresses of one proposer and one seconder, both of who must be IEEE members. If any of the two is not an IEEE member, the nomination will be considered null and void.
- After the nomination deadline, the Awards and Recognition Committee will vote for the best Chapter based on the number and quality of technical and other activities.
- A Chapter that has received the Best Chapter Award within the past three years will not be eligible to participate.
- One award will be given per year. If no Chapter is found to be suitable, no award will be given
- The award winner will be announced and the cash prize of $200 will be presented during the Annual General Meeting.
Awards and Recognition Chair
Immediate Past Chair
IEEE Singapore Section